Pàgines

divendres, 11 de maig del 2012

My English progress from 2010 until 2012

I don’t remember my first writing, but I’ve visit my old blog, and I think I have improved. I second of batxillerat we’ve learnt a lot of new connectors and vocabulary. What’s more, Sonia has given us a lot of webpages to improve our English, and that was a great help.  I notice a great change in my writings because of all the things I have learnt. For example, when I started my first blog I used to use the same structures, they were useful but a bit repetitive too. I have enriched my English vocabulary. Moreover, I think I have improve my fluency and my pronunciation, because I try to talk in English whenever I can.

My oral presentations in 2010 were a disaster. I made them with Quim, a classmatter who wanted me to do all the exposition. I made an incredible change when I started second of Batxillerat and Quim wasn't my classmate anymore. It was because I started to work more and better, preparing my oral expositions as much as I could, and then I made MY LAST ORAL PRESENTATION: A moldy world, which was about my research paper. I've to say that I'm so proud of it, because I wasn't nervous and I had a good mark :) That was my problem, at the beginning I didn't make enough rehearsals of my oral expositions, and they were a disaster, a felt nervous and I couldn't make it better, I was all the time saying: aaah...eeem...ehh.... That's the key, work, if you've prepared it there's no problem to get a good mark. Moreover, when you get  good mark, then you're proud of your work.

I can notice a personal development, too. I’ve become autonomous and mature, not only with the English class, but with Batxillerat in general. An English blog requires perseverance, effort, and you cannot leave it for the last week. It’s quite difficult to learn this last point, I think...;)


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada