Pàgines

dilluns, 7 de maig del 2012

Happy mother's day!


Yesterday was the Mother’s Day. I named the Valentine’s day like "Come-and-buy-whatever-you-want-so-as-not-to-lose-face-and-make-us-rich". Well, the Mother’s day isn’t different, doesn’t it? We celebrate it at home. We gave a flower bunch to my mother and a card where we wrote: Tenim un sol de mare. Moreover, Melanie bought a Cupón Extra del Día de la Madre and we had the refund!
Maybe yesterday was that  day to remember how much you love your mother. Sometimes teenagers are blind, and we don’t know what’s better for us, and we think we’re always right. But life circumstances make you stronger and mature, and one day you realize that yous mother has always been there. In my case, I’ve grown with her and she has been my support in everything and she loves me moret han anything. Mother’s day is a day to reminds her how grateful you are for her inconditional love and how special and happy she always makes you feel. It doesn’t matter if you give her a present or not. You owe her your life, everything you have. Yesterday was, therefore, a common day, because everyday I remember her how much I love her, not always with words, but with my heart.

Love you mum :)
Clara

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada