Pàgines

dissabte, 5 de maig del 2012

My birthday is near...

Seven years ago, in my 11's birthday :)
Two weeks left for my birthday! This time is an special one, because it’s my 18’s BIRTHDAY! And now...I have a big problem: What do I do to celebrate it? Most of my friends want to make another party in my house...I love making parties at home, but what I don’t like at all is to take care about drunk people the night of my birthday...In the last party Simon almost fight with my neighbour...And now my neighbours don’t talk to me, nice, doesn’t it? Well, I don’t want more problems in my neighbourhood. If I make a party at home, I want to have fun. On the other hand I don’t want to make the common celebration: go out for dinner in some restaurant and then we go to chic or any other pub... It sounds quite boring and repetitive. Come on! It’s my 18’s birthday, let’s make it memorable!

Furthermore, it’s my last birthday party with all of them. Next year we’re going to study in different cities (maybe different countries) and it’ll more difficult to meet us from time to time. I want to have a good remember of this year, and a good party could cap it all, doesn't it?



Love you :) 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada