Pàgines

divendres, 11 de maig del 2012

My English competence in 2012


I have chosen this one because it seems to have the best structure, with a good introduction and its different parts in favour and against the topic, and finally there is a conclusion, too. We made it class and Sonia had corrected it twice before I post it on the blog. What’s more, I used different connectors I had learnt and vocabulary related to the topic we were working with. I could improve it, as everything I do, but I think that is a good example of improvement.

Best oral evidence: A moldy world
No doubt, that was my best oral exposition ever. I didn't feel nervous and it was great. I did it alone and I made a lot of rehearsals before I exposed the topic. Furthermore, it was a topic I knew well and the most difficult thing was to sum up all the research paper and make it clear and easy to understand. I remember that I worked a lot to make a good exposition about it. Anyway, it was worth it.

EVERYTHING WAS WORTH IT.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada