Pàgines

dimarts, 1 de maig del 2012

That's the way I love you

Hi!!! Tan tan tan tannnnn...I’m SO happy today! Would you like to know why? Because it’s April 25th, and three years ago Èric and me started to go out together. Everybody says that it’s a lot of time at my age, but for me, time has flown! A part from this, two days ago was St. George day, and he gave me not a rose, but and orquid!! It’s so beautiful, and I spend a lot of time taking care of it, it’s a new hobbie.

Our relationship has changed a lot in these three years. Now I realize that I love him, but in a different way than at the beginning.It’s quite different to understand it, but I want to explain you as clear as possible.
When you are young, and you fall for someone, it’s like being drunk all day: you think of him/her 24 hours a day, it seems that everything you do is related to that person, you stay up late waiting for him on facebook, you’re dying to receive an SMS or a call, sweet words, you see everything through rose-coloured glasses, butterflies are conquering your stomach...You are in love, dear. But then you start something not worse, but different. It’s a different kind of love, more mature, sensible. You stop sighing all day, and sometimes you ask to yourself: “Am I in love? What happened with the butterflies in my stomach? Where are you?”. And then you start to think: “What if he leaves me? What if I leave him? It doesn’t work any more”. And in that moment, while you’are thinking about this for the first time, the butterflies in your stomach come back furious, and then you realized that you love him more than ever.

Quite difficult, doesn’t it? Nowadays I know that I love Èric, and I don’t have any doubt about it. We love to stay together, laughing, watching films, playing poker, PS3...Having fun. And everytime he holds me I close my eyes and I say to myself  “That’s the way I love you”.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada