Pàgines

dimarts, 1 de maig del 2012

CONFESSIONS

Last term of my life in this highschool. I’ve been studing here during six years. Most of the things I’ve worked for during this time have been related to it. Yesterday I talked some minutes with Sonia and Rebeca, and Rebeca asked me: And once you finish this year, what will you do with your freedom?

Certainly I didn’t know at all how to answer her. But she’s right. I’ve been working hard to achieve my aim, but now I’ve my highschool degree...What do I do? I’m free, IT SOUNDS PERFECT. Anyway, I answered Rebeca: “First of all...I will sleep I’m refreshed, and then I want to read for pleasure...And these are all my plans till now” Take it easy.And now we have finished the year and it’s time to get away, I want to explain you who I am.

I’ve grown in a humble family, with my sisters, my brother and my mom. I’m so proud of her, she has not only supported me alone but educated me as well. She teached me to appreciate all the things I have and to be respectful.

Now I’ve some troubles with my father. I’ve to say that I’ve a kind of trunk in my heart with everything I’ve lived with him, though.

When I was little I was a calm girl, too calm I think. Moreover, I was sleeping all the time and I didn’t cry a lot. I liked dancing, painting and singing...I have always been different from other girls. Some of them are like alive barbies, and I didn’t want to be like them, like a flock of sheep, always talking about who was better and who was the worst. This kind of pride when you’re a child...
Nowadays I must confess that my real objective is to have the purchasing power enough so as to help my whole family, above all my mother and my sister, who’s pregnant at the moment.



There is a proverb that goes like this: “L’ocell no canta perquè sigui feliç, és feliç perquè canta”. Therefore smile, love and sing. Because for me, the most important thing is to smile when you need some sweetness in your life, to love all you’ve the luck to have and to sing all the songs that exist.

1 comentari:

  1. Claraaa! I really love this post! Amazing :') Your write so nice! See you on monday, and don't give up your character because I am not a alive barbie at all, I felt (and feel) like you say. I know that we are only a few... So... Don't let us become extinct!!! Kisses! :D

    ResponElimina