Pàgines

dimecres, 7 de març del 2012

Sorry about that...

Maybe last week I was quite absentminded...I lost many classes, but I didn't want to come at all, because I spent the days crying at home. I think that is for the age, hormones and stuff like that.
My parents are separated, but that's not the problem. The problem is that I haven't heard from my father for a long time... My mother has no job, and it'd be better for us to receive money from daddy. He has my phone, it's easy to call me only ONE DAY A WEEK. Last weekend I called him three times, and he hasn't called yet. I was desperate, I didn't understand WHY my father didn't pick up his phone, the only thing I could think was "What's going wrong? Doesn't he love me anymore" It hurt me a lot.
I talked with Èric about that and he said to me: "It's always the same...You don't know anything about him, and one day...surprise! He calls you, and then everything goes better. Don't worry"

YES, I'M WORRIED. It's not fair, he can't be my father only once a year, that's ridiculous. And the money is not the most important... The only thing I'm asking for is his company. I just want a father next to me...
I have called him so many times...I want him to listen his voice.
I can't leave him, when I was little he was all the time with me, and all I remember about him is PERFECT and good. I can't believe it, daddy is pleasant and cheerful...He's a lovely person and I love him so much, that's why I can't understand that.

Anyway...Nowadays I feel better, Maria, Mireia, Lydia... They have helped me a lot. My brother, when he knew that something was wrong, he called me from Basque Country.
Now I know that my happiness can't depend on my father. I've three lovely brothers and friends...Maybe I don't have my father, but I have discovered some things from that, for example HOW MUCH I love all the people I have around. Thank you dad, you have made of me a stronger, braver and more mature person.

I haven't been in a good mood this last week...SORRY ABOUT THAT.
(Photo: Daddy and me, like we used to)

Amor de padre, que todo lo demás es aire.

3 comentaris:

  1. Wow... incredible composition!! I'm sorry about what has happened to you, and I offer my help if you want it :3 (L) You're perfect Clara, and it's not because I said it to you, it's because it's your personality, this sunshine sun that rises up every morning at 8 am Monday to Friday in highschool... (not joking)

    Paula.

    ResponElimina
  2. Thaaaaaaaank you Paula!! Not for the comment, but for all your support!! Thanks for all the great moment you've spent with me! Love u :)

    Clara

    ResponElimina
  3. I say the same as Paula! I didn't realise you were having that trouble... I am sorry I didn't know nothing about this. I hope you are now well, if I can help you in something just tell me and I am going to be there in a second. You are an amazing person. Don't let you fall as you were a leaf because the tree will grow up and you will shine again with the dew :) Kisses!

    ResponElimina