Pàgines

dimecres, 7 de març del 2012

-OMG you have a butterfly in your shoulder!! +REALLY? Please take it out of here!

Hi! Here you have a photo of my new tattoo! I like it so much, the desing was drawn by me, I'm very proud of it. The meaning of this tatto is a chinese legend of two lovers, Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai. It's like a Chinese Romeo and Juliet, they fall in love, but they can't be a couple, because Zhu is engaged with another man. Liang dies because of his pain, and when Zhu realizes, she goes to his grave and then, a lightning falls on the grave and both start a new life as two butterflies.
Well, I did the same, the three butterflies I have on my back are my mother, my father and me, so one day we'll start a new life TOGETHER.
When I told the story to my mother and the reasons I had to get it, she started to cry! My father doesn't know I have a tattoo...Well, dad, if you read this, SURPRISE, this is for you :)


1 comentari: