Pàgines

dimarts, 6 de març del 2012

An ideal partner...?

It's complicated to find and ideal partner. Although you may find someone perfect for you, there'll be definitely something missing.
Today I'm going to describe my ideal partner (or try it). My perfect partner has to be taller than me, dark-haired, dark-eyed, because I don't like blue-eyed men... He doesn't have to be well-built but he'd better have some abdominal muscles. Of course, I want a MAN, not a child, with stubble and rather mature. He must be loving, sympathetic...Someone who likes laughing and going for a walk sometimes. When I fall for someone, it's because of his smile, so I'm searching someone with a nice and tender smile. It would be better if he likes the same things and hobbies like me. For example, I'll never go out with somebody who likes tauromaquia....that's obvious. I don't want anyone who loves the same things as I do, everybody has different hobbies, but I mean that our hobbies must be compatible.

Anyway...
We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada