Pàgines

dimarts, 6 de març del 2012

10 songs I like

There are a lot of songs I like, but if I had to do a list...

1. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone - Bill withers. This song is rather nice, the first time I listened it I was with my sister Alice. It reminds me of her.

2. Mine - Emmy Curl. I love the rythm of this song, and Emmy Curl has an excellent voice, so soft. It's so easy to undersant the lyrics, and they are very beautiful.

3. Les Choristes - La nuit. The first time I saw this film I cried a lot! And nowadays when I listen one of its songs I'm on the verge of tears. One year ago Èric invited me to listen one of the concerts they did in Girona. It was fantastic!

4. Els binocles d'en Pere - Els amics de les arts. This is one of the songs I like the most of Els amics de les arts, I love its lyrics, above all its chorus "Per mi, que ho fs expressament, per mi, que te m'han fet a mida..." :)

5. Everyday Everynight - Russian Red. My sister and I like all the songs of this band, and this is one of my favourites. Russian Red came last year to Acústica festival, in Figueres.

6. Iron - Woodkid. Maybe you already know that I love Assassin's Creed, a Play Station game. Well, it's one of its BSO sound track. It reminds me of the main character of AC, Ezio Auditore, whose life I know PERFECTLY.

7. Rumbeta bona - Dusminguet. If there's one band I'm deeply marked by, it's Dusminguet. My parents are separated, and when I went with my father the only band I listened was this one. I know ALL, ALL THE SONGS, and I love them, because they are happy and they can cheer you up easily, and they they remind me of my father, and that's great.

8. Solamente tu - Pablo Alboran. Another love song, but different. Ain't got no friends who like this kind of music, but as I dance flamenco, I like it. Maybe you don't like this kind of music, but what about the lyrics? Beautiful, doesn't it?

9. Aniversari - Manel. Another band I like a lot is Manel, and this song, aniversari, has a great lyrics and the rythm is quite catchy. Please, watch de video, I love it :)

10. Count on me - Bruno Mars. Nothing to say. It raises me up and that's all. :)

"You can count on me
like one, two, three
I'll be there..."

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada