Pàgines

dilluns, 5 de març del 2012

Teddy's corner :)

Hi! It's me again! Today I'm going write about one of my bedroom corners: I've named it the Teddy's Corner. On this shelf, I have only the teddies I like the most and that have been important to me. I'm going to present them to you.


1. Its name is CORAL·LÍ. It has a special meaning. Maybe is the most special for me. It was given to me by my father...I love its name, that is special too, because it was the name I chose for the main character of one story I wrote in 4th of ESO with Quim Cubarsí. If you ask him for this name and me, he'll tell you the story!

2.This one is XIDO. His name comes from two other names: Xavi, my brother, and his wife, Idoia. They gave it to me on their wedding day. It's the softest!

3.It's JUNIOR. My brother had a serious car accident. After that, he had to be at Vall d'Hebron Hosspital, in Barcelona, and Junior was his toy during that time. I couldn't visit my brother everyday, because I was on school time. For this reason, my brother gave Junior to me and said: "Take care of him while I'm here". And I did it. Now Xavi is all right, and he's living in the Basque Country with Idoia. For this reason sometimes I say that Xido and Junior are brothers. :)

4. TOST was the present that Laura (Èric's flatmatter) gave to me the day we first met.

5. This one is SUSSI. I've called it like my biology teacher (I love her so much), because I bought it in one of our trips.

6. PUPINET & PUPIBRUT. I don't know where I found them...But they are so cute and rather special for me :)

7.This one is QUECA. I bought it the last time I went to Port Aventura. Guillem Montero (a friend of mine) paid part of its price! We liked it because when you hit her, she says: Beeeeeeeh, beeeeeh, beeeeh (a little bit annoying...). Carles Puyol has got a sheep, Queca, and Guillem decided to called it like Carles Puyol's sheep.

8. It has NO NAME. When I was a baby I had a little clown, with a music box inside. The time goes by and the clown became dirty and when I grew up and I decided to take the music box and put it in another teddy, and it was this one :) I spend many nights hearing its music.

And they are my special teddies :)
Have a nice day! See u ;)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada